Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Favorite from 2017

Today, I'm back with some of my favorites of 2017. I missed posting my favorites from 2016, but when I posted my 2015 favorites, I kept the number to an even dozen. That's what I did this year too. I'm posting them in date order as they appeared on my blog. I hope you enjoy the look back. You can click the link on the card title to go back to the original post for full details.

Rejoice Evermore (fourth card in this post)


A Turtle and Her Books
 
Be Joyful


Barista Brentwood Owl


Declare the Works of the Lord

 

Tickled Pink Birthday



When You Feel Like Quitting


Land That I Love


Someone Remembers, Someone Cares



How You Bean?


Your Kindness Warms My Heart


Brentwood Birthday




Thanks for taking this trip down Memory Lane with me. Apparently, some of your favorites are mine too. :) I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the first challenge in 2018 for Word Art Wednesday. I hope you'll come back to visit soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...