Monday, September 4, 2017

No Such Thing



Happy Labor Day!! I hope you are enjoying a quiet day doing something relaxing. I am back with another card using the Taylored Expressions 9th Birthday Sketch. This time I used one of the sentiments in the Taylored Expressions stamp set called In Other Words - Read. I love this set because it has some great reading themed sentiments and a stack of books. You can see another card I made with this set in the last card posted here.

Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio Heavy Weight (card base), Georgia Pacific (white), Recollections (black)
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories (Vintage Bliss 6 x 6)
Stamp set: Taylored Expressions (In Other Words - Books)
Ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black)
Other: Spellbinders Dies (Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals), Gina Marie Designs Enamel Dots, Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Asst. Sequins, Nuvo Crystal Drops (clear)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Taylored Expressions 9th Birthday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Use patterned paper

Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you'll come back soon.

1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

I love this and agree completely with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog last month. Hope to see you again this month.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
PS sorry I am so late with my comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...