Friday, November 25, 2011

SNSDC30 - A Few of My Favorite Things

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Our daughter is home from college so we're enjoying have a chick back in the nest for a few days.  :)

This week is an easy challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog.  We get to use our favorite things to make our card/project.  I don't think it gets much easier than that!!  Be sure to play along with us because in addition to the monthly winner, one participant will be chosen at random each week this month to receive 4 FREE digis. 

For my card, I used an adorable Rhubarb image and based my card design on this week's CPS sketch (#245).


My Favorites:
Rhubarb - I still can't decide between Rhubarb & Cocoa but.... :)
Faux stitching
Embossing Folder
Paper piecing
Nestabilities
Layers
6 x 6 paper pad

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections
Patterned paper:  Crate Paper (Random), misc. scraps on Rhubarb
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy (Rhubarb's Heart, Bear Sentiments
Embellishments/Tools:  Cuttlebug EF (Spots & Dots), Spellbinders (Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals, Big Scalloped Border Petites), Metal Dots (Best Occasions), Uni-Ball White pen, CM Fine point black pen, SU (Creamy Caramel)

Don't forget, Sweet 'n Sassy is still celebrating their 4th birthday.  All stamps & dies are 25% off thru November 30th. This is a great time to stock up on all your favorites.

Tonight and all day tomorrow, SNS will have their Home for the Holidays VSN at The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection. The first challenge will be posted at 6PM tonight.  There will be lots of Christmas themed challenges to help you get started on or wrap up your Christmas cards and projects.  You'll have until December 2nd to play along for prizes.  You won't want to miss it!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.  I hope you'll play along with us this week and use some of your favorites.

3 comments:

Jan Marie said...

Such a sweet card. . .love that denim and faux stitching, plus Rhubarb!! Cute, cute! And glad your girl chickie is home for a bit so you can enjoy one another in-person!! Hugs and blessings!!

Carol L said...

Such a cute card! I love the borders and faux stitching! I can't decide between Rhubarb and Cocoa either - I'm just glad we have them both :)

Unknown said...

This is fantastic! I love the faux stitch and color combo! I guess Rhubarb stole your heart too ;) You're not the only one though, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...