Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's All about the Shoes!!

A customer requested a set of cards with shoes on them. I finally was able to get time to "play" {OK, I finally made time :) } and I was able to get her set made. She also loves purses so I had to make a little purse to hold all her cards. Click on the pics for a larger view.



The Brown Cards....
The brown cards are for the ODBDSLC15 challenge. You can see all the details here.


The Pink Cards....
{stickles always photographs badly...:( It really looks prettier in real life. *sigh* }

The design on the pink cards was inspired by CPS 168.

Purse Front....


Purse Back....




Supplies: Card Bases - Bazzill (brown) & JoAnn's (pink); Cardstock - Bazzill & Georgia Pacific; Patterned Paper - SEI; Stamps - Hero Arts; Nestabilities; Cuttlebug embossing folder (D'vine Swirls); Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens; VersaMark Vintage Sepia ink; Computer for quote on purse front; Ribbon - Michael's; faux brads - JoAnn's; Stickles - Star Dust

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the set you made! I have this stamp set and needed some ideas!!! Thanks for inspiring me!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

What a chic set! Fabulous darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...